Visa Advice | D4U Immigration

Welcome to D4U Immigration, the best specialist in US and Latin American visa assistance.

We know that the visa application process can be complex and challenging, especially if you are planning to study, work or live abroad for the first time. And that's why we're here to help you navigate this process with peace of mind and safety.

What is a visa advisory?

Visa assistance is a specialized service aimed at individuals and families who wish to obtain visas for international travel, whether temporary or permanent.

Through a team of expert lawyers hired with extensive experience and knowledge of immigration laws and regulations, the visa office ensures that your application is made correctly and in accordance with the specific requirements of the country of destination.

Here at D4U Immigration, we take care of all the details, from reviewing the necessary documentation and filling in the forms, to scheduling consular interviews. In addition, we offer personalized guidance on the best visa options according to your profile and objectives.

What are the steps to apply for a visa?

The steps to apply for a visa vary according to the type of visa desired and the requirements of the destination country.

For this reason, contact us and count on our visa advisory team to verify all the specific requirements of the chosen visa (documents, financial proof, health insurance, etc.) and help you to obtain it successfully.

Understand how D4U Immigration can help with visa assistance!

D4U has a team of contract attorneys who are experts in various types of visas (immigrant and non-immigrant) to the United States.

Depending on your professional or family profile, we will recommend the best visa that fits within your profile.


Family Based

This is a direct application for the Green Card, based on a degree of kinship.
US immigration law allows certain non-citizens who are family members of US citizens and lawful permanent residents to become lawful permanent residents (obtain a Green Card) based on specific family relationships.
Other family members eligible to apply for a Green Card are described in the following family “immigrant preferred” categories:
First preference (F1) - unmarried sons and daughters (21 years of age or older) of US citizens;
Second preference (F2A) - spouses and children (single and under 21) of legal permanent residents;
Second preference (F2B) - unmarried children (over 21 years old) of legal permanent residents;
Third preference (F3) - married sons and daughters of American citizens;
Fourth preference (F4) - brothers and sisters of US citizens (if the US citizen is 21 years of age or older).

EB-1 - Extraordinary Abilities

There are many outstanding professionals who have national or international recognition in several areas, such as: science, education, arts, business or sport. EB-1 does not require a job offer or employer. Your professional story will be the path to a Green Card. To find out if you are eligible, you only need to provide three items of eligibility in a list of ten. Check out:
  1. Proof awards of national or international recognition;
  2. Certificate of participation in associations in your professional area that require extraordinary achievements or qualifications from their participants;
  3. Publications in professional or commercial media of great importance about your performance in the market;
  4. Documents proving that you have been a jury member on an examination board to analyze the work of other professionals;
  5. Evidence of scientific, academic, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of great importance to the field;
  6. Copy of academic articles published in highly relevancy media outlets;
  7. Certificate that your work has been exhibited in art exhibitions or shows;
  8. Document that proves that you have played an essential or leadership role in organizations related to your area;
  9. Evidence of high salary remuneration in relation to other professionals in the same area;
  10. Evidence of significant success.
Some of our clients who were approved in EB1 and known by the general public: MMA fighters - Adriano Moraes and Alexandre Pantoja; Gospel Singer - Elaine Martins; Hockey Coach; as well as financial experts, scientists, engineers and business administrators.

EB-2 - Exceptional Abilities

This type of visa is aimed at professionals with successful careers and considered by the government to be above average. Visa applicants must demonstrate exceptional ability in their field of expertise. And he needs to have a company as his sponsor. With the approval of this visa you can apply for your permanent residency - the Green Card. The main applicant must have three criterias from a list of seven. Check out:
  1. Official academic record showing that you hold a degree, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other educational institution related to your field;
  2. Letters from current and/or previous employers documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation;
  3. A license or certificate to practice your profession or occupation;
  4. Evidence that you have received an above-average salary for your area or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability;
  5. Affiliation with professional association(s)
  6. Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers, government entities, professional or business organizations
  7. Other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.

EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver)

In this case, the visa can be acquired based on the professional and academic history. Applicant must have a high school diploma (bachelor) + 5 years of experience OR certificate of technical course + 10 years experience OR an academic degree higher than a bachelor's degree, such as a Masters, PhD and PhD.
If the person does not have the above diplomas, he or she may still be eligible through three criteria from the same EB2 list.
On account of the NIW of this category it is necessary to present proof in your application that the visa applicant is required for the United States. The big advantage, which also leads to the Green Card, is that the applicant does not need to have a job offer from a US employer.
D4U has thousands of clients benefiting from the EB2-NIW - we are experts. On our Youtube page @d4uusagroup you can check the playlists for different professions: Scientists, airline pilots, engineers, doctors, dentists, entrepreneurs, among many others. It is worth checking.


This visa also leads to a Green Card, but it is approved for candidates who have a job offer in the USA. The entire process is carried out by the company that is interested in the employee and only at the end of the process is the chosen candidate presented to immigration.
The advantage of this visa is that it is broad and can be used in different professional categories, with very different requirements - from the graduate with an academic level to the worker with limited qualifications.


Known as an investment visa, the EB5 offers a Green Card at the end of the process. For its application, it is necessary to choose an investment and prove that it will benefit the country's economy and generate jobs in the region where it is installed.
American immigration has two modalities in this case, with values of $800 thousand dollars and $1.05 million dollars. The difference in values is in the location of the investments. Whether they will be in locations chosen by the government or by the applicant.

K1 - fiance visa

If you are a US citizen who wants to bring your foreign fiancee to the United States to get married, you will need to obtain a K-1 fiance visa. You and your fiancé must intend to marry within 90 days after your fiancé enters the U.S. as a K-1 nonimmigrant. Your marriage must be valid, which means that you and your fiancé have a good faith intention to establish a life together and the marriage is not for the sole purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit.
If your fiance marries you within 90 days of being admitted to the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant, he or she can apply for lawful permanent resident status in the United States (a Green Card).


It is an option to unite a US citizen with their foreign spouse. In parallel with filing a marriage petition, the US citizen spouse can file a K-3 visa petition, which allows the foreign spouse to enter the United States while the initial marriage petition is pending. After approval, the foreign spouse gets K3 visa at the American Consulate in your country.
Upon entry into the United States, the spouse can apply to adjust their status to permanent resident.

H-1B – Nonimmigrant Visa

H-1B is a non-immigrant visa intended for professionals who have a job offer in the USA. Awarded to those who have a higher education or bachelor's degree and three years of experience or specialization. The American company that wishes to hire the foreign worker is responsible for the professional's electronic pre-registration and, if approved, the petition before USCIS.
The professional is responsible for assisting the company in collecting and organizing all documentation and providing the necessary clarifications. The H1B can be extended for up to three years and cannot exceed a total of six years of stay in American territory.

E2 – Investment visa

The applicant for this visa must have citizenship of one of the countries that are part of the navigation and trade treaty with the USA.
Check the list here and make a financial contribution to your own business.

L - Non-immigrant visa

This is a non-immigrant visa that allows a US employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also allows a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliated office in the US to send an executive or manager to the United States for the purpose of establishing a new company in US territory.


The TN visa is a non-immigrant visa category that allows Canadian and Mexican citizens to work in the United States in certain professional occupations.
To be eligible for a TN visa, the applicant must be a citizen of Canada or Mexico, have a job offer in the United States in a profession listed in the NAFTA or USMCA treaty, possess the necessary qualifications for that profession, and provide evidence of their qualifications .
The TN visa is only available for certain professions, which are generally classified as professional, scientific and technical services. Examples of eligible professions include accountants, engineers, scientists, computer systems analysts and management consultants.
TN visa holders can work in the United States for up to three years and can renew their visa indefinitely as long as they continue to meet the requirements. However, TN visa holders cannot apply for permanent residency or citizenship while in the United States under the TN visa category. If an individual wishes to live and work in the US permanently, they will need to explore other visa options, such as an employment-based immigrant visa.

Student visa

The F-1 visa is a primary study permit for those who wish to educate themselves in the United States. Covering a wide range of educational institutions, it extends from universities to private elementary schools. To study in the United States, all international students (except Canadians) require this F-1 student visa. This also includes students from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program and who would normally be eligible for an ESTA. To obtain an F-1 visa, you must first be admitted to an educational institution in the United States. The letter of acceptance obtained will be one of the documents required in the visa application process.
Typically, all educational programs, from elementary school, long-term English courses to postgraduate studies, require international students to have an F-1 visa.
It is important to highlight that there is no quantitative limit for issuing the F-1 visa. The United States does not establish a maximum number of F-1 visas to be granted annually. Generally, students who meet the necessary requirements have a high chance of approval with the F-1 visa.
Dependents on the student visa received the F2 visa.

Tourist visa

The B1/B2 visa for the United States, aimed at tourism and business, is ideal for individuals who plan to travel to the United States for leisure, tourism, family visits or business activities.
Obtaining this visa is often influenced by the number of ties the applicant has in their country of origin. The stronger and more numerous these ties are, the greater the chances of the applicant obtaining the desired visa for the United States.
free evaluation
Submit your resume for free evaluation

[Generic] [EN] Site Form - With CV

Free evaluation

"*" indicates required fields

Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, Max. file size: 1 MB.
Sending your CV is optional, but it gives precision to our analysis and speeds up our response.
With 99% of approved applications for an EB2-NIW visa, D4U has all the support you need to live in the United States.
Chosen as the best place to work.
+55 0800-591-2029
São Paulo: +55 (11) 3612-4195
Rio de Janeiro:+55 (21) 3900-5927
João Pessoa: +55 (83) 3142-9900
Curitiba: +55 (41) 3542-1725
Goiânia: +55 (62) 3954-2928

bogota +57 (601) 489-8200

Buenos Aires +54 (115) 199-3187
New York: +1 (929) 448-0491
Los Angeles: +1 (323) 831-1720
Miami: +1 (786) 578-0575
Boca Raton: +1 (954) 481-0612
Boca Raton: +1 (954) 478-8593
Orlando: +1 (689) 266-0345

+351 (800) 450054

United Arab Emirates:
Dubai: +971 (800) 0311190
D4U is not a law firm and does not practice law in the State Of Florida. This means that some services/protections, like the attorney-client privilege, may be different from those you could get from a law firm. If you have questions, please contact us at [email protected].